Dr. Ahuja’s Dental & Implant Clinic
Crown And Bridge
A broken tooth / teeth, Root canal treated tooth / teeth, replacement of missing tooth / teeth or capping over implant requires a properly fitted crown or bridge.
Crown or Bridge prosthesis can be made of metal / metal fused to ceramic or only ceramic. For the best crown and bridge results visit our clinic.
Dental crown is a tooth-shaped structure and placed over a tooth to cover it & restore its shape, size, strength, and improve its appearance enhancing the smile.
A Crown is an efficient option if you have broken / discolored teeth and can be used to cover dental fillings (inlays) and dental implants. A crown is also mandatory after the root canal treatment.
Types of Crowns
1. Porcelain Fused-to-Metal Crown (Metal Base and Ceramic Coating)
- Tooth coloured
- Appropriate for both posterior teeth and anterior teeth
2. All-Ceramic or All-Porcelain Crown (Metal Free, Pure Ceramic Crown)
- Highly aesthetic and natural looking
- Appropriate for both Front and Back teeth
Highly recommended for smile corrections!